Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A fresh start

You could say I’ve been a bit busy lately, what with finishing one job, going on holiday, and starting a new one the day after I got back*, without even thinking about adding in selling a house**, so I’ve not really been around on here, and have so much to catch up with.

For now, well, I no longer work in Liverpool, and have moved to Hull***. I think there may be a lot of similarities between the two. But hopefully the new job will have good things without the low points of the last. It’s no secret that it had become very difficult over the last few months of last year, and that I couldn’t see that it was ever going to change. So, I’ve moved on.

The holiday was a Nile cruise, which was fabulous, but exhausting. If anyone is planning on going on one, my advice would be to also plan about 4 days ‘down time’ at the end, just crashing out. Today is the first day that I’ve felt anything like normal. It was fabulous though.

*remind me never to think that’s a good idea again
**not mine
***when I say ‘moved’, I don’t mean literally. I’m not leaving York

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home