Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Friday, July 11, 2008

Never say we let reality come into it

In the theatre bar, I’m describing the photo of Gethin from Heat, and Shona poses a question, (for we have, of course, had the obligatory Doctor Who conversation earlier)

‘But, Gethin, or John?’

I think about this.

‘John, he’s funnier’

‘Ah, but John, or David?’

Cat: ‘John’

I have to think about this one. There’s an awful lot to be said for both, but as I consider, there’s really only one choice, (despite the beauty of the Barrowman). He’s skinny, he knows his Shakespeare and he is, according to me at least, officially the best actor on tv.

‘David’

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Corinne said...

David all the way too. ;-)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Director Boy said...

"he's skinny, he knows his Shakespeare, and he is, according to me at least, officially the best actor on TV"

and he's straight! Good choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home