Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lest we forget...

Amidst all the angst about Doctor Who, it was Cat’s text that alerted me:

‘all your Christmases have come! Heat page 79!’

Although intrigued, I wasn’t about to leave the house to go and find a copy, so I bought it on my journey south yesterday.

I sort of figured it may be Gethin, given I’d complained that Blue Peter wouldn’t allow him to pose with his shirt off. I wasn’t quite prepared for what faced me!

He’s a fine figure of a man (good to see he’s still toned, and still appears to be doing a bit of dancing). Katherine Jenkins is a very lucky lady. Apparently he's doing a new sereis on Virgin1. I think he needs to be a bit more mainstream than that, but hopefully, in time.

And I found his ‘best bits’ from Blue Peter on iPlayer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home