Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cute, but understated

Once again, we’re 'in bed' at the Evil Eye, discussing life, the universe and everything. Sometime after I’ve tried to explain the difference between sci fi and fantasy, and bonded over the cat-love with D, we move on to other topics.

‘You could have stalking t-shirts done, you know like those gig t-shirts with a tour list down the back, you could have stalkees down the back’. We collapse in giggles at the idea of having ‘this year I’m stalking…’ with a list on. We’d have Griffin*, and ‘Corinne’s Richard’, and John Barrowman even though we haven’t stalked him yet.

I comment that I’d need a very big t-shirt. And it would have a lot of actors on it.

Having made Coza snort coke**, and nearly choke, we decide that we’re cute, but understated, stalkers.

* well, he’d have to be top, just in terms of sheer volume

**of the ‘diet’ variety, I hasten to add

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

Thank you for the footnote, I wouldn't want rumours to start ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home