Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Well, I always said I'd get round to it one day

I know that this may shock those of a sensitive disposition, but this is a picture of my garden. Well, when I say ‘garden’, bare patch of ground might be more accurate. To appreciate the change, you would really need to see a ‘before’ picture, but for obvious reasons (embarrassment!!) I haven’t any. It used to be lovely, but that was about 7 years ago. That's the trouble with gardens. They grow, and then they overgrow.

OF COURSE I didn’t do it myself. How could I? You should have seen the chap’s face when I explained that there was a patio and chairs and a bench under the briars and brambles.

At least I have a blank canvas, though I’d better do something with it before it all starts to grow again. I’m thinking grass would not be the best of ideas this time!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! What's happened here then? What are you going to do with it next? J

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I mean... wow. Looking forward to taking Pimm's on the, erm, lawn. Seriously, how exciting!

Cx

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Gayle said...

You have a garden!?! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home