Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It was only a matter of time

You remember ‘the dress’?

Well I’ve been watching it as the sales started. It got reduced first of all to £98. Still too rich for me, and I managed to resist trying it on again. Yesterday I went into Laura’s and looked at it again. It was reduced again. And I mean reduced to a frankly silly price level.

I went and got my nails done, I thought about it. I went back and picked it up, just as a friend walked into the shop and saw me. That was it. I tried it on. I still loved it. There was no longer any reason to resist. After all, it is Christmas.

Though I’m not sure how justified I was going next door into Hobbs and buying another dress in their sale. But as both dresses come to less than the original price of ‘the dress’ I think I’m allowed.

Now I have to find the occasion to wear it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home