Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bowing to the inevitable

A week ago, I just about knew what Facebook was. I've resisted MySpace all these months (mainly because it takes so blooming long for most people's pages to load on my computer that I get bored and give up), but when Cat invited me to join, I succumbed.

I then discovered that Corinne had also become addicted. Dean said he wouldn't but he has. So now I'm sitting there on a night attaching stuff when I should really go to bed because I have to be up at 6.30am. There's no hope really. But have patience, for you know I'm slow at this sort of thing.

Mind you, as I can't get many of my contemporaries to even switch their mobile phones on, I doubt very much I'll be persuading them to join in with this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home