Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Monday, October 12, 2009

I know it's a little early to be thinking of the tour, however...

You may recall that I went to see the Strictly Live Tour *cough* three times *cough* earlier this year. I did wonder if I would want to see the next tour, and mused that it would depend if someone caught my eye in the current series.

Today, I was looking on the website, mainly to see when the DVD is out (on my Christmas list, people), and clicked on the link for the 2010 tour, just to see if any names were there as yet, but thinking it was far too early in the season. Also, I still don’t have a favourite.

Looking at who’s there already, I think I may just have been swayed. Austin Healey, another great dancer who didn’t make the final and… Mark Ramprakash!

Now, where's that credit card...?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home