Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diet Update

When I began this diet at the beginning of February, my first target was to lose half a stone by 21 March, so that I could get into a new dress for Dean’s birthday meal. It hasn't been easy, but I've tried, in the main, to cut out my usual 'unhealthy' snacks, and replace them with things like fruit, and where I can, to stick to around 1500 calories a day. Although there were quite a few lapses, I made it.

I ate, and drank, quite a lot at the weekend. Cocktails, champagne, a fabulous meal, fish and chips, more chips, and crisps. But I also did quite a bit of walking. The good news – at my weigh-in this morning, I’ve still lost half a stone.

For my next target, I want to get another half stone off. To set myself something to aim for, I want to lose this before the end of May.

Here goes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home