Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Monday, February 02, 2009

The diet starts here

This time I am determined. When I got back from the cruise last July, I discovered I’d put half a stone on, and it’s stayed there. I have to admit I haven’t worked very hard to lose it, as I’ve been snacking when I feel like it, but now I need to get cracking again.

It’s exactly two years since I started my diet, and lost two stone. I wanted to loose up to three, but that last stone never came off. If I could lose one now, I’d be happy enough.

I’m writing about it on here, because I hope it will give me added motivation. My lifestyle sometimes isn’t conducive to eating healthily, particularly when I’m away from home, as sometimes you just have to eat what you can get. The other thing I have to remember is not to buy it in the first place. If it isn’t in the house, then I can’t eat it.

All that, and I’ll have to cut down on the wine too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, go for it! You did it before and you can do it again.

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And sometimes, unfortunately, you just have to be hungry. There's really no avoiding it. You can do this, good luck! Cx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home