Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Customer Service

I bought a new top on Friday. Nothing new there, I know, (it was half price), but it has been much admired so I thought I'd pop back into East when I was in town this morning to see if they do it in any other colours.

I couldn't find any the same style, but when I asked the assistant she brought some out of the back in a deep plum shade. Sadly, these weren't reduced. I did like it though. As I debated whether to leave it, and take a chance that it would still be there when they reduce these - always a risk, as they tend to have just one in each size - she said in a low voice 'if you buy Good Housekeeping magazine, there's a 20% off voucher, but we're not supposed to say anything'.

One copy of Good Housekeeping later, I have a new top. That's what I call customer service!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home