Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Panic stations

It arrived by email last weekend. A document that means my workload is going to be huge over the next few weeks. A time period in which I should also be revising for my literature exam*.

The more I look into it, the more I can’t see a way through it. I’m in that state of mind when the task seems too huge to even think clearly. I’ve sourced some help with the ‘leg work’, but there’s stuff that I have to do, and I can’t even see where to start. I know I’m panicking, and it’s visible. But it’s a process I have to go through before I actually start to do something.

The logical part of my brain says that we haven’t had the time or the resources to do more than we have, the illogical side feels guilty that I haven't done more. I can feel the stress levels rising.

I may be noticeable by my absence on here.

*my exam for the qualification that I do not need, therefore one it's difficult to gain any sympathy for

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home