Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scenes from a drama class

As we're doing line runs for our monologues (to be performed in either two weeks, or four weeks - I'm praying it's the latter!), my phone beeps. I apologise to my partner and pick it out of my bag.
'R u watching the Eurovision semis?' I text back to say I'm at drama. For the rest of the lesson I'm receiving regular updates. I look at my partner - he clearly thinks I've gone a bit mad. It doesn't help matters when I decline a trip to the pub, to go home and watch it. By the end of the evening we're looking at a host of Eastern block qualifiers, and our chances of 'nul points' seem to be getting higher.

Other people just don't seem to appreciate the wonderful craziness that is Eurovision

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home