Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Senior moments

Yesterday

I'm at work, and I'm searching for my memory stick. I know that I put it oh-so-carefully in my bag the night before, but now it's nowhere to be found. I have to try and remember the information that I'd typed up. Much later, I go into my bag again, and into my purse - there is said memory stick! Of course, I'd put it 'somewhere safe'.

Today

I needed to go to the library to change my books for my OU course*. I've shoved them all in a bag, pick up my handbag, and got into the car. It's only as I pull into the car park that I realise that the bag of books is still on the living room floor. So, I reverse out of the parking space, and go home again!

I guess it's all downhill from here.

*My head is currently expolding at all the criticism on Dickens

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

My contribution to the Dickens criticism circus? He sucked. ;-)

You may be relieved to know I'm better on Byron.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Val said...

Thank you - as I move onto the romantics at the end of this month, I will be giving you a call. x

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dickens - better watched than read I'd say.

and I have the senior moments all the time, but I think I've told you about that already...

Cx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home