Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Friday, February 09, 2007

So, maybe I'm not the tidiest person in the world

You know that feeling when you can't find something? It's in the house somewhere, but God only knows where. I've had that happen a couple of times recently with my OU coursework. First I couldn't find my text book. Looked all over, obvious places (not a chance of it being there of course) and less obvious. After a couple of days I found it lurking under a heap of other papers next to the sofa. Next, I have cds that I need to listen to. I know I found them when looking for the text book, and probably put them somewhere safe. But where? That's the mystery. I guess it's back to moving all the heaps of papers again, and they'll turn up - hopefully well before the deadline for my essay.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This happens to me all the time. The other day I took my glasses off and couldn't remember where I'd put them, and because I didn't have them on I couldn't see where they were. I've also lost the car key on numerous occasions, my hairbrush, my dog's lead and even the pint of milk I've just retrieved from the doorstep. It can't be my age, I'm only 38!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home