Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Friday, September 12, 2008

Reasons for absence

After a few weeks of absence, I have a bit to catch up on. I’ve spent the last two weekends in London. As Cat said, as we arrived last weekend, it’s starting to feel like something I do at the weekends. Sadly, my bank balance can’t maintain it for too long.

Over the last few weeks, I have been to Scarborough and ridden the miniature railway out to Scalby Mills; been to a gay hen party, which included singalonga-Sound of Music, a Murder Mystery Dinner; and my first ever trip to the Kings Road, and Portobello Road; been to see Avenue Q; been to the gay wedding of the year; visited Kensington Palace and learned to curtsey like a deb, and to walk with a book on my head.

I’ve also worked hard, done a great deal of travelling, and been made an Associate Director in one job.

No, nothing much has happened!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home