Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Blog Birthday

Yes, it's this blog's birthday today. One year ago, Easter Sunday, I decided to plunge into the world of blogging. I wasn't sure where it would take me, or what I'd say, or if it would be read by more than one or two people. I still don't have a wide readership, but I get hit by quite a lot of 'theatrical' googles (though the 6 different googles on variations of '57 academics punched the air' amused me!).

I know I've enjoyed writing it so far. As expected, it's been heavily theatre orientated, but other things have featured more, or less, than I'd have expected. Some weeks I have little to write about, others, like this last week, there's so much I can't keep up with it. How long will I keep going? I don't know, but I'm not bored yet. And I do like to read your comments.

So, happy birthday, blog. Here's to the next year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home