Confessions of a Theatre Snob

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Apprentice

Yes, I'm worryingly addicted to this, having never watched the first series, as I simply can't bear Alan Sugar, and could never work for him in a million years. And there are many of the candidates that I wouldn't want to be stuck in a house with. It's been shaping up nicely now for the last few weeks, with most of the no hopers having gone. (poor Tuan, once he took on the Project Manager role for tonight's task of letting flats, he was pretty much on his way) The ultra annoying Syed is hanging on by the skin of his teeth, but I'm praying for him to start spouting his b*****ks once again, and to be the next one out.

I'm not sure I'd want to employ any of them though, but hey, it's all about what makes good tv - and despite what they say at the start of the show, it is just another reality tv show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Nic said...

I quite like this, and I watch it, which is pretty impressive since I hardly watch any tv [prefering instead to watch Scrubs dvds - helloooo Zach Braff...]but Tuan was right to go, he should have been out there trying to sell and he wasn't - the road noise comment was a particular highlight I think. Syed is bloody annoying - can that boy not shut up, ever?!! He needs to go next, he was only saved by that one moment of brilliance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home